Wednesday 18 March 2015

48. Seatoun to Scorching Bay

March 18

It was a really cool morning but the sun was bright and I felt like a walk along the beach. Seatoun is just a 12 minute drive from where the girls do drama and it feels like a different world. It is so relaxed and beautiful.

I started off at Churchill Park and headed along the beach. Managed to get in a little rock climbing along the way!Then I got mobbed by a swarm of mosquitoes so I headed away from the rocks back up to the street. The path doesn't stay on the beach side of the road so I crossed over to the house side. There are some really nice houses along here - so plenty to look at with gorgeous views on one side and stunning houses on the other.

At Scorching Bay I headed to the far end and sat down on the rocks to eat a piece of lolly cake (which i had bought for Emma and forgot to give her - score!). I also took a lovely photo and emailed it to Mark. Apparently photos of my amazing walk do not impress him when he is at work!

Oh well, I had a lovely peaceful time and enjoyed the walk immensely. Did feel guilty about not bringing the little man (or the big man) - for about 5 seconds. Next time!

10 000 steps

Scene of my lolly cake break


No comments:

Post a Comment