Sunday 8 March 2015

43. Rather Random Town Walk

March 4

houses along Oriental Parade
My intention this morning was to drop the girls off and walk along Oriental parade and out in the direction of the airport. But due to my great organisational skills - I forgot to buy food for lunch - I had to change my plans.

There was no parking near where the girls had drama so I let them out and parked in the free parking along Oriental Parade. I then wandered along, dropped off some forms at the Ocean Sports place and headed to the supermarket across the road from Te Papa. In the middle of the supermarket my phone (with Radio Nowhere as my ringtone) started going off at full volume - the girls must have been playing with the volume. So anyway, Mark wanted to meet for lunch.

I delivered lunch to the girls and then headed through Courtney Central towards the Old Bank Centre. I love how busy it is walking through town. I can't decide if this is because I feel like I can disappear into a crowd or if I enjoy knowing I don't have to do this everyday.

City to Sea Bridge
Walked along Willis Street and managed to find Mark. Walked back through Civic Square and went over the City to Sea Bridge. Wandered back back along the waterfront and drove to where the girls were now doing African drumming and dancing.

About 10 000 steps
Boat sheds along Oriental Parade



No comments:

Post a Comment